Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Normal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 200-bed hospital that is a DNV-Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility.
- Opportunity to teach residents through our accredited Family Medicine residency program if desired.
- Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospitalist team in Normal, Illinois.
- Swing shift and daytime hospitalist positions available.
- Hospitalists run all codes.
- Open ICU with 12 licensed ICU beds.
- Swing shift schedule (3 PM - 1 AM).
- 7 on 7 off.
- Excellent benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Nursing floor based rounding.
- Sick days allotted from day 1.
- Join an established Hospitalist program with a dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Excellent compensation in addition to generous sign-on bonus.
- Daytime schedule (7 AM - 5 PM onsite and 7 AM - 7 PM phone availability).
- No procedures.
- Provide coverage for regional locations nearby the Bloomington-Normal area.
- Great consulting service support.
This perm job from Carle Physician Group was last open on May 30.