Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- 7 on 7 off.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- BC required.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Start Date. Dec.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.