Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals.
- Full-time and PRN positions available.
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a nationally ranked 453-bed regional hospital that offers Level III Perinatal Services and is the only Level I Trauma Center in the area.
- Closed ICU.
- 24 hour support from pediatric intensivists.
- Pediatric subspecialties onsite include Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Psychology, Urology and 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist services.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine.
- Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work.
- By Healthgrades.
- Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world's first engineering-based medical school.
- Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist to join our expanding pediatric service line at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet.
- Dedicated Neonatal and Obstetric air and ground and Pediatric transport services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Carle Physician Group