Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 23, 2024
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- Designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals.
- Pediatric subspecialties onsite include Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Psychology, Urology and 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist services.
- Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work.
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a nationally ranked 489-bed regional hospital that offers Level III Perinatal Services and is the only Level I Trauma Center in the area.
- By Healthgrades.
- 24 hour support from pediatric intensivists.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world's first engineering-based medical school.
- Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet.
- Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist to join our expanding pediatric service line at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
- Dedicated Neonatal and Obstetric air and ground and Pediatric transport services.
- Full-time and PRN positions available.
This perm job from Carle Physician Group was last open on Jan 25.