Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roackford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU and no procedures are required.
- The Rockford regional is an original city of gardens and rivers, and a wonderful place to spend a life - or a weekend.
- Chicago is a short 90-minute drive away.
- Block schedule of 7on/7off.
- There is something for everyone in Rockford the Rockford Art Museum, the musical theatre, an abundance of recreational activities, or the dazzling architecture.
- Join an established 22 physician team and a clinical performance nurse at a 357-bed non-profit teaching hospital - affiliated with the University of Wisconsin Health.
- This is your opportunity to practice Hospital Medicine as it should be.
- Hospitalists will assist with codes on their own patients and be a part of rapid responses.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Generous benefits package including Path to Partnership.
- About the community.
- About the opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.