Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- We place physicians in all states.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Job Number: United States1516.
This perm job opening was posted
by Foster Crown, LLC.