Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · November 29, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rehabilitation Services - aquatic, pain management, physical therapy.
- Amita Health and Presence Health have formed one of the largest and best healthcare networks in Illinois, with 19 hospitals, more than 230 outpatient sites, 900 employed providers and another 7,000 affiliated physician partners.
- The annual United States News Best Hospitals rankings, now in their 24th year, recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients.
- Our healthcare family now offers double the doctors at triple the locations - and extends throughout the entire Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
- In Mary's Hospital was named to the annual United States News & World Report rankings of the Best Hospitals for 2013-2014.
- About Presence St. Mary's Hospital.
- Through a merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Healthcare in 2011, Presence St. Mary's Hospital is now a part of the largest Catholic Healthcare System in Illinois, Presence Health.
- You'll always find excellent care, close to home.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- In sickness and in health.
- Wide array of patient services.
- This is an 12 hour day shift opportunity and 12 hour.
- Presence St. Mary's, originally known as the Emergency Hospital, was opened in March er Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary.
- In Mary's was honored with an "A" Hospital Patient Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group.
- The Hospital Safety Score was compiled under the guidance of the nation's leading experts on patient safety and is designed to give the public information they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- Amita Health and Presence Medical Group are seeking a day time Hospitalist in Kankakee, IL.
- Eicu technology gives physicians and staff an extra set of eyes and ears through remote monitoring.
- In 1997, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary combined with the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Sisters of Mercy of Americas to form Provena Health and the hospital name changed to Provena St. Mary's Hospital.
- In 1925, it was re-named St. Mary's Hospital.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Breast Health Center - digital mammography, specially trained radiologists and specialized breast nurse navigators.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kankakee, IL.
- What hasn't changed is our vow - our promise - to always put you first.
- In Mary's was named as one of the Hospitals for Patient Experience by WomenCertified Inc.
- Opportunity to work with well- established organization.
- Cancer Center Received National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- Must have a IL state license.
- This is a full time opportunity.
- About Presence Saint Mary'S Hospital.
- Home of the Women's Choice Award.
- Presence St. Mary's Hospital is ranked 21st in Illinois.
- The distinction is the only award that identifies the country's best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago